Five Ways I Will Simplify Your Home-Buying Experience
Buying a home is much more complicated than any other purchase you’ll make. That’s why you need an experienced partner to help you through the process. Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t go it alone: When you’re ready for private tours of homes you find on my website is when I kick into high gear. I would like to meet you at the property with keys in hand, all the doors open and lights on.
1. Let me be your private showing guide. I will make all the appointments and let the computer design the route and help with the schedule. Many times my clients will see a sign in the yard of a home they would like to tour while on our route. If the home is unoccupied we can make the appointment while sitting in the drive-way.
2. Gain a personal assistant. Because my business is focused on you, I will deliver you the best options in your price point by drilling down and searching diligently for homes that meet your criteria – including homes that might not be listed online.
3. Put my experience to work for you. From ensuring a thorough inspection to selecting a lending option, I’ve been through it all and can provide expert guidance, which can save you time and money.
4. I never stop learning. By working with a Keller Williams agent, you benefit from my access to exclusive tools and training unmatched by any other real estate company in the world.
5. It doesn’t cost a thing. You don’t have to pay any money unless and until you purchase your home.
Finding a property that exceeds your expectations starts with an agent who exceeds your expectations. Call me today to arrange a personalized consultation.
Keller Williams Realty Select CCCE, IFCC, PDC, CCBE 941.928.0743 941.556.0500
Copyright 2019 Keller Williams® Realty, Inc. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this is not intended as a solicitation. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.